CDC Foundation (EIN 58-2106707) funds will specifically go to:
- Fund and deliver critical home essentials, such as food and medical needs to quarantined and isolated individuals
- Expand testing and data capabilities to better prevent, detect and respond to COVID-19
- Deploy emergency staffing with the skills required to meet the needs on the front lines at the state and local level
- Develop education and awareness campaigns to advance prevention and reduce stigma
- Build capacity and infrastructure for global response efforts and other immediate needs as they evolve
Fore more information - Visit the CDC-Foundation website.